The Compliance Services responds to over 120 different HR/employment law, benefits law and compliance issues. Listed below are some examples of questions asked by our employer clients:
- Is it legal in our state for our company to require our employees to participate on the clock in a wellness activity such as a face to face wellness coaching session?
- Our company is renewing our group insurance and is considering charging employees that use tobacco products a surcharge. Can we do this?
- Our company has a voluntary wellness program; employees who participate and are non-smokers receive a reduction in their group health insurance premiums. Can we offer a further reduction for employees who have an optimal body mass index?
- Can our company elect to pay COBRA premium for certain employees upon termination?
- What are the major laws and restrictions that limit our right to fire?
- Do I have to pay overtime?
- Is our company required to complete both 1094 and 1095 forms as part of the ACA reporting?
- Does my organization have to comply with the Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)?
- How do I confront a troubled employee?
- Do I have to pay an exempt employee for sick days?
Who is answering the Questions?
entrust-healthcare has contracted with Enquiron to provide Compliance Services to employers. These services include access to attorneys with expertise in ERISA and benefits law, as well as, employment law issues. Attorneys will respond to employer's inquiries no later than the end of the next business day. Their responses are documented and always kept strictly confidential.