Organizations have to navigate the continuously changing employer regulations and the complexities of employment law. The Argo Resource Center compliance advice, resources, and interactive solutions are here to help with these challenges and deliver thousands of dollars of value to your organization. These services have helped thousands of employers, and we encourage you to take full advantage.
How does the Argo Resource Center Work?
Employers are provided valuable services and will be personally introduced to the following:
- Human resources compliance tools, on demand sexual harassment prevention training
- Unlimited, specific, documented, and confidential advice from employment law attorneys
- Online resources: handbook, policies, job descriptions, checklists, guides, forms, posters, news and more
- Direct access to employment law attorneys to receive confidential, documented responses to your organization’s specific questions
- On demand portal access with resources that address over 50 different HR and employment law topics
- Online compliance tools including guides and task lists and planning documents
- Dedicated relationship managers that help you take full advantage of these benefits
- On demand, flexible training options, including required federal and state specific sexual harassment prevention training
- Ongoing webinars on HR issues by subject matter experts - many webinars include HR CE credit opportunities
- A state-specific handbook building tool, online training modules, and job description builder
- Monthly proactive topic specific Express Updates